VLinc Corporation is looking for two (2) experienced Administrative Support Specialists to work in the Little Rock, Arkansas area at the Little Rock AFB.
Assist flight commanders in providing data as requested by the Commander’s Support Staff in support of administrative programs.
- Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a plus.
- One (1) year of experience working in a squadron-level or higher commander, director, etc., support staff.
- Three (3) years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assist flight commanders in providing data as requested by the Commander’s Support Staff in support of administrative programs. Programs include, but are not limited to, task management, fitness program, safety program, security program, and manning. Assist flight commanders in the preparation, maintenance, and disposition of administrative reports and other correspondence.
- Act as the point of contact for all newly assigned aircrew; orient them regarding the basic functions of the organization, introduce them to key personnel, and schedule their initial training/orientation requirements.
- Coordinate with UDM to schedule required pre-departure training with the deploying personnel and their supervision.
- Provide deployment data/information that enables the UDM to schedule/coordinate with wing, base, and higher headquarters offices on deployment issues and maintain mobility/training folders/documentation IAW DoD Foreign Clearance Guide, AFI 10-244, AFI 10-403, AFI 33-332, AFI 37-132, associated with Geographic Combatant Command/Major Command (MAJCOM) Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
- Prepare and submit a list of requirements for purchase in support of aircrew deployment to the UDM and resource advisor.
- Provide aircrew pre-deployment/post-deployment mobility, logistics, security, ancillary training, medical, and dental requirements to the UDM.
- Assist flight commanders with data collection for deployment reporting in the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS), and the Air Expeditionary Force Reporting Tool (ART) including Unit Type Code posturing and individual status updates and provide to commander and UDM.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
VLinc Corporation is a Federal contracting Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based out of North Carolina. We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, and PTO.