VLinc Corporation is looking for two (2) experienced Aircrew Schedulers to work in the Washington, DC area at Andrews AFB.
Schedule aircraft, academics, training devices, and aircrew to satisfy Air Force requirements for individual training currency and proficiency.
Secret Clearance is required.
Education and Experience
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a plus.
- Three (3) years’ experience scheduling aircrew in multi-crew position aircraft or working in an aircrew training office at the squadron, group, or wing level.
- Three (3) years of experience in Microsoft Office Products.
- Three (3) years’ experience using an aircrew scheduling program such as GTIMS or PEX.
- Coordinate with the training officer, training NCO, squadron aviation resource management (SARM), Unit Deployment Manager (UDM), and Operations Officer. (DO) to arrange a schedule to facilitate operations, qualification, upgrade, test, exercises, and continuation training accomplishment to meet required currency and progression standards, IAW DO priorities.
- Build long- and short-range shift schedules to ensure full coverage of all aircrew, instructor, evaluator, support personnel, and supervisor positions.
- Track crewmember leave, temporary duty, scheduled medical appointments or other scheduling commitments.
- De-conflict crewmember schedules and coordinate with flight leadership to ensure crew members are available to meet assigned sortie tasking.
- Track daily flight/ground/academic training requirements and accomplishments to facilitate accurate flight scheduling in support of the operations officer.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full coverage by working with the current mission commander/ operations supervisor (or equivalent) and flight responsible for the shift that is not fully manned.
- Publish/post scheduling data for unit long-/short-range ground/academic, flying, and simulator training event schedules on computer database systems.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to compensate for changing conditions and training completion rates.
- Provide inputs to Wing Scheduling/Current Operations through attendance at weekly meetings for schedule coordination and de-confliction.
- Produce Flight Authorizations which have cleared the Group Stan/Eval Go/No-Go process.
- Provide security manager a weekly list of JPAS requirements in order to generate JPAS letters as required for training missions.
- Coordinate with Aerial Delivery, Training, Loadmaster Scheduler, and Wing Scheduling/Current Operations to ensure appropriate Training loads are assigned to each line on the schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances in a medium-to-high stress environment.
- Ability to cross-train into other support functions for company/customer needs.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thoroughness in completing work tasks.
VLinc Corporation is a Federal contracting Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based out of North Carolina. We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, and PTO.