VLinc Corporation is looking for an experienced Electronic Flight Bag Specialist to work in the Washington, DC area at Andrews AFB.
Perform set-up, maintenance, and restoration on EFB devices.
- Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience
- Three (3) years of experience providing technical support of EUSA devices for military entity
- Three (3) years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Perform set-up, maintenance, and restoration on EFB devices, to include: Device activation, Device/application password reset, Device/application unlock, and Initiate lost mode/device retrieval.
- Perform set-up, maintenance, and restoration functions on End User Stand Alone (EUSA) devices, to include: Facilitate EUSA device set-up IAW the MDM provider and configuration profile provided by HQ AMC EFB Program Office.
- Initiate EUSA device operating system updates as approved by DISA and configuration profile provided by HQ AMC EFB Program Office.
- Review audit logs for unauthorized access and/or configuration changes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of EUSA device operating systems, hardware, and/or software products.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate technical issues.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems accurately.
- Must be able to operate effectively under pressure and possess a patient attitude to deal with a variety of situations and personalities.
- The ability to listen attentively, speak calmly, and document user problems comprehensively.
- Must be able to explain diverse technical topics in easy-to-understand language.
- Must possess a broad skill set to help end users with software and hardware applications.
VLinc Corporation is a Federal contracting Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based out of North Carolina. We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, and PTO.