VLinc Corporation is looking for two (2) experienced Evaluation Support Specialists to work in the Little Rock, Arkansas area at the Little Rock AFB.
Plan, administer, monitor, document, and report testing and training events and completion status for squadron personnel and students in accordance with USAF and squadron requirements, typically performing functional duties independently in coordination with the site lead and Program Manager.
- Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a plus.
- Three (3) years of related experience working in a squadron/group/wing Stan/Eval Shop or similar service entity.
- Three (3) years of experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Three (3) years’ experience using an aircrew scheduling program such as GTIMS or PEX.
- Familiarity with 11-202 and 1102MDS series Air Force Instructions highly desired.
- Experience as an aircrew member (1A) or Aviation Resource Manager (1C) highly desired.
- Maintain flight testing materials
- Update data in GTIMS, future equivalent systems to GTIMS, and locally developed computer database systems as required.
- Maintain paper or digital aircrew records (as applicable), and complete annual reviews of member’s records.
- In-process and out-process squadron members in records system.
- Interface with HARM/SARM and personnel to update ARMS or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2 as well as associated MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in person.
- Update training and readiness status of squadron personnel monthly and attend applicable training meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
VLinc Corporation is a Federal contracting Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based out of North Carolina. We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, and PTO.