VLinc is looking for an experienced Logistics Analyst to work in the Lexington Park, MD area.
Job Summary: Perform various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Secret clearance required
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree.
- An additional five (5) years of acquisition or operational logistics management experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least six (6) years of experience in lifecycle logistics support, weapons system acquisition, or weapons system sustainment.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A Demonstrated Master Logistician (DML) plus three (3) years of experience in lifecycle logistics support, weapons system acquisition, or weapons system sustainment may be substituted for the six (6) years of experience required above.
- Provide support to Senior Logistics Manager and correspondingly to the Program Office APML/Deputies and LEMs across the full spectrum of ILS elements.
- Support SMEs for respective organizations, including IMRL, SE, P&P, Tech Data, etc.
- Work on logistics and maintainability programs and with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as: technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems logistics requirements and resources; development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; life cycle cost analysis and control; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution; and, ILS/R&M program management analysis.
- Collect, compile, analyze, investigate, research, or apply logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develop, modifie, prepare, or validate documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with Integrated Product Support (IPS)/Reliability & Maintainability Program test, evaluation & planning
- Ability to provide support across multiple organizations
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
VLinc Corporation is a Federal contracting Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based out of North Carolina. We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, and PTO. To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.