VLinc Corporation is looking for two (2) experienced Training Support Specialists to work in the Washington, DC area at Andrews AFB.
Create, update, review, organize, and maintain training records and documentation to verify that squadron personnel and students satisfy USAF training and currency requirements.
- Secret Clearance Required
Education and Experience
- Military technical training in the scheduling career field a plus.
- Three (3) years’ experience scheduling aircrew in multi-crew position aircraft or working in an aircrew training office at the squadron, group, or wing level.
- Three (3) years of experience in Microsoft Office Products.
- Three (3) years’ experience using an aircrew scheduling program such as GTIMS or PEX.
- Familiarity with 11-202 and 1102MDS series Air Force Instructions highly desired.
- Experience as an aircrew member (1A) or Aviation Resource Manager (1C) highly desired.
- Update data in Graduate Training Integration Management System (GTIMS) or future equivalent systems to GTIMS, and locally developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) and Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Build, review, and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1), associated MAJCOM Installation supplements, and locally developed guidance.
- Coordinate schedule of classes and exams as required.
- Coordinate with scheduling and external agencies (SFS/CATM, CES/Emergency Management, OSS, etc.) to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements.
- Perform individual gradebook checks of squadron personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling
- Coordinates off-site training conferences/seminar attendance.
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with scheduling office, enabling them to maximize training opportunities IAW unit leadership guidance.
- Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent) as well as weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Will be required to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Must be able to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
VLinc Corporation is a Federal contracting Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based out of North Carolina. We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, and PTO.